Safety Flm installation: House Window Tinting in
You DO NOT need to replace glass to comply with the human impact safety standard (AS1288)
- The installation of safety film will upgrade normal annealed glass to comply with the human impact safety standard (AS1288) and protect people against glass injury.
Specifically, safety glass is required under AS1288 in the following situations
- Low Level Glass in Residential Buildings - Grade A safety glass required where the lowest sightline is less than 500mm from the floor.
- Schools, Early Childhood Centres, Aged Care Buildings, Retirement Villages and Nursing Homes - Grade A safety glass is required within 1000mm of the floor in schools and within 1500mm elsewhere.
- Areas Subject to High Risk Of Breakage - Gymnasiums, Swimming and Spa Pools, Halls, Public Viewing Galleries, Stadiums etc have a Grade A safety requirement
- Doors and General Application - All doors and any glazing within 2000mm of ground level of all buildings are considered subject to risk of impact on human safety and have a Grade A safety requirement.
Tint4Less has installed Safety Film in over 60 Family Day Care homes and offers carers a FREE glass safety audit.
- Tint4Less also offers a group discount where 5 or more carers are located within the same area.
Family Day Care Australia has produced a glass information kit to provide carers and coordination units with information on glass safety requirements in family day care homes titled “Glass Safety in Family Day Care”
- The information kit can be obtained from the Family Day Care co-ordinator for your area.
SAVE MONEY $: Click Here for our Service Options
- and you SAVE 15% Sales Commission
- You measure your windows
- You select the film (We show you "How to choose the right film for the job").
- We email you a quote, showing the film price and the cost of installation
- You place the order and we pre-cut the film 20mm oversize and sent to you by courier.
- Meanwhile, our film installer will call you to arrange the installation.
Professional Installation (home window tinting) available in:Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide and Perth
ALSO: Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Bundaberg, Rockhampton and Rockingham (WA)
2. ONSITE QUOTEWe'll meet you onsite to discuss your job and measure your windows.
We'll advise you on the "right" film for the job.
We'll cost the job and install the film.