Window Tinting Gold Coast QLD 4215
Tintplus is a Brisbane window tinting company. We service all SE Queensland - from Caboolture in the north to the Tweed in the south and from Moreton Bay west to Ipswich.
We have been providing a Professional Window Tinting Service to our customers in SE Queensland since 1994.
- We provide a free, on-site, measure and quote, give our advice on film selection, and provide professional glass film installation.
When you make a booking, your job is included in our work schedule and installed within a few days.
WebQuote on-line job costing: customers who choose to measure and cost their own job, may choose DIY or Professional Installation.
- WebQuote customers who choose Professional Installation : Following receipt of your film order, your job is included in our work schedule.
Work Schedule: We do up our installers work schedule each Thursday night/Friday morning for the following week. Customers who book an installation by close of business on a Thursday will usually have the film installed during the following week.
- Every Friday afternoon we call customers and advise them of the day and time of film installation during the following week.
- Please let us know at time of booking if any day/time will be unsuitable for you.
- The film is pre-cut to 20mm oversize (ie 20mm larger than the window pane size) and taken by the film installer to your place for installation.
- We do not charge for film delivery in SE QLD when professional installation is selected.
Film Orders for DIY installers: The film for DIY customers is cut 20mm oversize and shipped to you ready for installation. The film will be courier delivered by Australia Post or Fastway (allow 3 -5 working days to cut, package and deliver the film - and up to a week for Perth customers)
- We recommend DIY installers follow the advice in this video on "How to Apply Window Film" and you should do a good job.