Window Tinting Brisbane QLD 4000
Tintplus is a Brisbane based window tinting company providing an Australia-wide film installation service. Our Brisbane installation service covers all SE Queensland - from Caboolture in the north to the Tweed in the south and from Moreton Bay west to Ipswich.
We have been providing a Professional Window Tinting Service to our customers in SE Queensland since 1994.
- ie. We provide a free, on-site, measure and quote, give our advice on film selection, and provide professional glass film installation.
When you make a booking your job is included in our work schedule and installed within a few days.
- customers may choose either DIY or Professional Installation.
- Following receipt of your film order customers who choose Professional Installation are included in our weekly work schedule.
Work Schedule: We do up our installers work schedule each Thursday night/Friday morning for the following week. Customers who book an installation by cob of a Thursday will usually have the film installed during the following week.
- Every Friday afternoon we call customers and advise them of the day and time of film installation during the following week.
- Please let us know at time of booking if any day/time will be unsuitable for you.
- The film is pre-cut to 20mm oversize (ie 20mm larger than the window pane size) and taken by the film installer to your place for installation.
- We do not charge for film delivery in SE QLD when professional installation is selected.
Film Orders for DIY installers: The film for DIY customers is cut 20mm oversize and shipped to you ready for installation. The film will be courier delivered by Australia Post or Fastway (allow 3 -5 working days to cut, package and deliver the film - and up to a week for Perth customers)
- We recommend DIY installers follow the advice in this video on "How to Apply Window Film" and you should do a good job.
- When you have requested Professional installation we advise our installer servicing your location. The installer will contact you to arrange a suuitable date and time of installation.
- You pay the film installer the price quoted for installation on job completion.